Who can apply?
All LGBTQ couples are welcome to register to be married at Casa Loma in this Celebration of Love.
Completed in 1914, Casa Loma is an historical landmark as North America’s only full sized castle and offers a one of a kind backdrop for this special event. Complimenting the magnificence of the interior, the outdoor terrace offers a powerful view of the five-acre estate gardens below and the city skyline beyond. The gardens feature our brand new Glass Tent, sparkling fountains, unique sculptures and dazzling displays of rare florals.
- United Church
- New Thought
- First Nations Elder
- Old Roman Catholic
- Unitarian Universalist
Couples Registration + Marriage Licensing
1. Before applying to be a part of the Grand Pride Wedding, please review the requirements to apply for an Ontario Marriage License to ensure your eligibility.
2. Fill out our Pre Registration Form
3. Registered couples will be required to fill out a Marriage License Application online.
Applications can be found here.
Join the Celebration!
Additional Tickets have just been released for the Celebration of Love - Grand Pride Wedding at Casa Loma
Thursday June 26th, 2014
Reception Tickets Include:
- Entrance to the Grand Pride Wedding Reception 6pm – 10pm
- Live entertainment, DJ and Dancing
- Two complimentary drinks
- Free access to the official after party at the Courthouse. All couples and guests of the Grand Pride Wedding will have access to the after party at the Courthouse (56 Adelaide Street East. Toronto ON M5C 1K6), beginning at 10pm on June 26th. The After party will feature DJ HanSom and other special guests.
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS